Wednesday, March 23, 2016

Mrs. Yardley (6th Grade) Idea's

I've loved my first semester of field experience in the schools. It has allowed me time to learn so much from so many wonderful talented teachers and my amazing partner Liz who I get to teach with daily.



Tips from Yardley:
-She has a binder that she continually adds to in the SUMMER time of ideas.
-She has her social studies, lang arts, and science all inter relate day by day planned. For example when they learn about ancient Greece in their social studies, then learn about Astronomy and Greek God/Godesses in science, and in the reading they read books about Astronomers/Greek God/Godesses. Also making their VOCAB words they learn in math, science etc.
-In lang arts she has them write in their own notebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment